Join 331 other subscribers
Northwest Arkansas Christian Home Educators Association
Fall Party – All Are Invited! – Saturday, 10/8
September 15, 2011Posted by on
Attention NWACHEA members, alumni, family, friends and anyone interested in homeschooling …
You are invited to join us on Saturday, October 8th at the home of Richard and Debbie Royal, for our annual fall party/potluck, from 5 P.M. until ??
– Lawn chairs
– 1-2 bags of candy (for games)
– Meat to grill/buns for your family
– A side dish or dessert to share
– a DESSERT, CAKE, or CUPCAKES in a DISPOSABLE DISH, to be used as prizes for the cake walk
– coat/gloves/flashlight(s) – you’ll NEED your COATS, if you plan on staying until dark!!!
5 – 6 p.m. – horseback riding, skeet shoot
6 – 7 p.m. – Dinner – grills will be provided; each family will need to bring the meat to grill for themselves, as well as buns, etc.
7 – 8 p.m. – Sack races, 3-legged races, egg toss game, etc.
8 – 9 p.m. – Cake walks and hayrides, needle-in-haystack game
9 p.m. – Line dancing and bonfire
Ice, paper products and drinks will be provided.
We hope to see many families that weekend!! This is an excellent event for all age groups … lots of fun and fellowship for everyone … you’ll be blessed by coming!
For questions, or if you need directions to the Royals’ home, please email Amy Calhoun or call Debbie at (479)456-7116.
Comments are closed.