Join 330 other subscribers
Northwest Arkansas Christian Home Educators Association
Statement of Faith
Membership in NWACHEA does not require adherence to any religion or creed. Those who do not attend a Bible believing church may also participate in our activities. However, NWACHEA’s members who serve as volunteer leaders are required to adhere to our Articles of Faith, Constitution, and By-Laws.
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (I John 5:7; II Timothy 3:16; John 3:16; Romans 10:9; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:8), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles (John 2:11; Acts 2:22), in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Hebrews 9:15), in His bodily resurrection (John 20:1-9; 24-31; Acts 2:24), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:11; Hebrews 9:28; Matthew 24:30), and in His personal return in power and glory (I Thessalonians 4:15-17).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Romans 3:23; 5:12, John 3:16; Titus 3:5-7).
- We believe that salvation is of grace by faith and not of works (Ephesians 2:9).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:1-17).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Rev. 20:15)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 11).